Special Issue on Selected Papers from CACIC 2009
Vol. 10 – No. 2 – June 2010
ABOUT THIS ISSUE
As in several previous years, we have decided to publish a Special Issue of our Journal with the articles that were among those with best reviews in the XV Argentine Congress of Computer Science last year (CACIC ’09), which was held in San Salvador de Jujuy, Argentina, between October 5 and 9, 2009. In a way, these articles are representative of the quality of the Congress, the work of their authors, and several joint efforts of researchers from Argentina, Chile, and Spain.
We would like to acknowledge both authors and reviewers for their speedy and quality work, which we present in this Special Issue. In all cases, we have been able to meet and successfully solve the problems related to a special edition, which has limited resources, particularly regarding the time needed to go through the entire edition cycle, which includes everything since article selection up to carrying out the administrative tasks typical of publications such as our journal.
This can be considered our small contribution and acknowledgment to the effort that implies the annual organization of CACIC, as well as to the authors that regularly contribute to this Congress.
- Globally optimal triangulations of minimum weight using Ant Colony Optimization metaheuristic
M. G. Dorzán, E. O. Gagliardi, M. G. Leguizamón, G. Hernández Peñalver
- Metric-Temporal Access Methods
A. De Battista, A. Pascal, N. E. Herrera, G. Gutierrez
- Discovering Geographic Services from Textual Use Cases
V. Saldaño, A. Buccella, A. Cechich
- A Quantitative Framework for the Evaluation of Agile Methodologies
K. Mendes Calo, E. Estevez, P. Fillottrani
- A Defeasible Logic Programming Approach to the Integration of Rules and Ontologies
S. A. Gómez, C. I. Chesñevar, G. R. Simari
- MultiMice Air Hockey. A Game with a Low-Cost Non-Conventional Interface
D. Flores, S. Castro, S. Martig
- Puzzle: Parallelization and performance on clusters
V. Sanz, A. De Giusti, M. Naiouf
- Dynamic Generation of Test Cases with Metaheuristics
L. Lanzarini, J. P. La Battaglia
- Aerial Image Acquisition and Processing for Remote Sensing
J. F. Manera, L. Rodríguez, C. Delrieux, R. Coppo